Weight Loss

Monday, March 21, 2011

SLOW LOSSES

My losses are very slow these days and I know that it is caused by just too much "as tolerated foods".
I have been trying new recipes and using a fair amount of corn flour/starch to thicken sauces, too much soya sauce to make things taste better as well as extra skim milk powder and cream cheese. Yes these are all tolerated foods but the word I keep missing is "AS".  I guess I am not tolerating them very well and will cut back a bit and use these only for maybe one meal a week or celebration or having company....
I will continue to post the recipes I have tried and that we like, but use with discretion...Limit them and do not let them become every day eating..

1 comment:

  1. Easily done, especially when you've been following the diet for a while! I found the same thing - knocking them back down to 2 a day or less some days definitely makes a difference.

    ReplyDelete