Weight Loss

Sunday, March 6, 2011

RECIPES ALL TESTED

Any recipes that I put on this blog,have been tried by myself before posting. I will not add any recipes that we do not like or are not Dukan friendly. I love to look for recipes and see if I can change them to be sure they are legal in every way for those doing the DUKAN diet. I have many new recipes that I have not tried yet as I need to purchase ingredients that I may not have in my cupboard.

I expect to be eating this way for the rest of my life. This is no longer a diet for us but a way of life to help us to feel better and eat well. Losing weight has become just a side effect of eating this way and nice when it happens but I am in no hurry to be at my goal as I know I can never go back to eating certain foods again if I want to remain healthy.

I am never hungry eating this way and do not crave any type of foods but I also see that now that Harvey has reached his goal and is eating his 2 slices of whole grain bread that is allowed in his Consolidation stage of the diet, that he is hungry more often and craves again. We need to assess this to see if it is worth it or if he will eat the Dukan type bread that has no flour.

Recipes will be put on the blog and then 2 weeks later I will move  to the Recipe File on the right hand side.

No comments:

Post a Comment