Weight Loss

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

FACTS ON GOJI BERRIES

image:
Since I read on Dr Dukans site that we can have goji berries during this diet, (on cruise - two TB spoons on PV and one on PP.), I decided I needed to do some research on this illusive fruit.
They have been used for more than 6000 years by many herbalists in China, Tibet and India. The best ones are found in the Himalayan mountains of Tibet
If the following facts are true, no wonder we are allowed to have some each day....

1.      It adds  strength and stamina in an individual
2.      It is good for maintaining blood pressure and takes care of cholesterol levels
3.      It fends off infections and cleanses the internal body parts.
4.      It has certain hormones which have been held responsible for working anti-ageing agents and have led to the longer life span.
5.      Improves body immunity.
6.      Has so many healing properties which helps in curing various serious ailments like cancer and heart disease
7.      Has no side effects
8.      Goji berries will control your blood sugar levels and flush out the all the toxins from your body.  
9.      It has many nutrients including carotenoids, vitamin A, Zeaxanthin, B-complex and Vitamin C.  A rich source of antioxidants.
10.  It comprises of 18 varieties of amino acids of which, 8 amino acids are essentially required by our human body.
11.   Prevents vision loss in aged people.
12.   It improves fertility
13.   Helps improve memory
14.   Reduces body fat
15.   It helps with depression or mental disorders.
16.   Protects the skin form sun damage

Some thought that those taking Warfarin should not consume

I bought a bag and we get our 1 -2 T a day by adding to our yogurt, adding to our oat bran before cooking ( they get soft) or just eating a few in the evening like raisins.

4 comments:

  1. We're a group of volunteers and starting a new scheme in our community. Your web site offered us with valuable information to work on. You've done an impressive job
    and our whole community will be thankful to you.

    Here is my weblog - Nuva Cleanse

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there, just wanted to say, I enjoyed this blog post. It was inspiring.

    Keep on posting!


    Mito slim and nuvo cleanse

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there! This article couldn't be written any better! Reading through this post reminds me of my previous roommate! He constantly kept preaching about this. I am going to send this article to him. Fairly certain he's going to have a very good read.
    Thank you for sharing!



    natural green cleanse

    ReplyDelete
  4. Goji Berries... yes... I tried those too.for my health conditions, Those sweet, red berries seemed to help, but only during the time when I consumed them. I don't want to take a drug for the rest of my life, so why would I want to take a natural supplement everyday for the rest of my life (although Goji berries are very tasty and are highly nourishing). To me this was not a cure either (and I'm LOOKING for the CURE).
    Up to that point, I hadn't found a cure. I felt like a young jumbled mess. I continued to have extreme pain, but continued on my path to healing. I started to focus on myself and not everyone else. When I was a young adult, I took on too much responsibility out of a sense of obligation. This was no longer healthy for me, so I resigned from all my projects and groups. Those days to come were the best [and worst] days. I took a lot of time off work, yet began to feel so extremely exhausted. Many health professionals "diagnosed" me with adrenal fatigue & Hiv,Prostate Cancer so my situation was annoying then I keep searching for permanent cure online that's when I came to know of Dr God hands whom god has bleesed with ancestral herbs gift to heal people with disease like .Cancers,Alzheimer's disease,HPV,Men & Women Infertility,Melanoma, Mesothelioma, Diabetes, Multiple myeloma, Parkinson's disease,Neuroendocrine tumors,Herpes, Hiv/Aids,Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma,, chronic diarrhea, COPD,Love spell, Hepatitis... so i make a purchase of his herbal medicines and I have being watching my health for 6 years now and I actually comfirmed that his herbal medicines are permamnent cure and I'm so happy that i came to know of his herbal healings.You can contact Dr God hands Email: doctorgodhands@gmail.com WhatsApp: +2349057214220. if you gone through exactly what I go through in terms of health conditions because really honest there is more to learn about natural herbs than medical drugs.

    ReplyDelete