Weight Loss

Sunday, February 6, 2011

SHARING DUKAN

I started on the Dukan diet back in October and Harvey started in November and I get so many questions on it, I thought I would start a blog to give me the space to explain Dr. Dukan's diet in my words and how we apply it to our eating style. This is the best diet I have been on as I get to eat as much as I want, very little measuring, and I find I have no cravings any more. My weight loss is slower than some as I have been pretty inactive this winter. I am not able to get out and walk like I would like, due to the snow and icy roads. But I know once this snow is gone I will be walking every day. Sure I know this is a cop out as I could be doing exercises in the house but I just have not done it. Right now I have a weekly loss of around 2 pounds and I feel great, but most of all no cravings when I see or smell all of the things that I know trigger me to binge.

No comments:

Post a Comment