Weight Loss

Sunday, February 13, 2011

MY PV DAY 2/12/11

Total Loss        - 38 lbs
Body Wt Lost  - 16.96%
Dist from Goal  - 33 lbs

Breakfast
Large coffee
Oat Bran porridge with skim milk
Multi Vitamin

Lunch
Chicken, Hard boiled egg, lettuce, gr onion, celery, red pepper, cuke, Dukan Mayo (salad)
Diet Cream Soda

Supper
Stir fry - chicken breasts, mushrooms, red peppers, celery, broccoli, onion,  Dipping sauce (last post) and a tsp of corn starch. I did not have the stirfry sauce made up and thickening the dipping sauce worked well
Evening

Decaf Hazelnut coffee with sweetener and skim milk

As you see I do not often eat between meals or at night any more. I did for the first couple of months as I snacked often but I no longer require anything.

1 comment:

  1. Hi - Im intrigued by the hazelnut coffee - what do you use to flavour it? PS thanks for all the great tips!

    ReplyDelete