Weight Loss

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

STABALIZE

I have spent the last 3 weeks just maintaining my weight with no losses until today. Actually I was content to maintain during the summer months and then in the fall start the losses again but I guess if more weight comes off that is a bonus. I have also been trying to figure out how to change my blog so that I can move all the recipes off the blog and onto the Recipe section on the right hand side of this blog. It should have been easier to do but I am stuck on linking and labeling so I will continue to try........I also want to update some of the recipes that were put on some time ago and that I have made minor changes to make them better...
Yesterday, on "Favorite Blogs" I removed some that have now left the Dukan diet and are trying other things and added a new one with great recipes....
I will try to update a bit more often but if the rain ever stops and we get some sun and summer like weather, I will be out side more as well, walking and gardening. Hopefully that will shake up the darn little fat pockets to get them moving on and out a bit better.
This diet does work if you stick to it and is something one can adjust to as a life long eating plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment