Weight Loss

Friday, April 29, 2011

MISSED IT

I was hoping to hit the 50 pound loss today, but went straight to 51 pounds off. Usually when I hit a new low target number I jump off the scale and give aloud "WHOOPIE", but as it took place at 2 am as I rose to watch the Royal Wedding of William and Kate, I had to do a silent "whoop". That means I am now 19 pounds from  my goal.  I don't have any qualms that it will not come off with spring finally arriving and getting out walking to boost the effort.... A winter of sitting on my butt at the computer or my craft table probably made this loss a bit slower but as the diet is so simple to follow and appetite satisfying, I really have no hurry to lose the weight. I know I must follow this eating pattern to some extent for the rest of my life......  A life time of dieting has taught me one thing, once you stop the diet, you will gain the weight again....I have lost and gained hundreds of pounds. I must be diligent in abstaining from certain deadly foods if I want to get to my goal and stay there.

3 comments:

  1. Congrats Woman!!! Way to go on the loss and the amazing attitude!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so awesome. Great job.
    I stumbled upon your website the other night, when I was searching Dukan diet blogs. I have just ordered my book this morning & I am getting ready to start this life style change next week. I am going to incorporate more of the protein foods & less of the carbs this week. I have been struggling with my weight for the past 2 yrs. I lost 30 something lbs a little over 2 yrs ago by a diet prescription pill that my doc put me on. I started having bladder issues about 3 mths later. I gained all the weight plus more back after I stopped them. Anyway, I just wanted to say Hi & I am looking forward to following your blog. I have gone back & read most of your post. Very informative. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete